Saturday 20 March 2010

Oh what a day


I woke up early this morning and went to the shop to get the bits and pieces I never got yesterday. It was lovely and deserted and I was done in a mere half hour. I then picked up my mum and we went to the gym.
I over did it on the treadmill and puked in the bin (yes I am disgusting today aswell..) why do I never learn?
I do it everytime after I have had a bit of a break from exercising..thinking that I have to so much to catch up and I end up in a wet puddle on the floor. I am such an amateur. Bless me.
When I got home I had a warm shower, washed my hair and curled up in front of the tv to watch "New Moon", SO good!!!
It has been raining all day so I allowed myself to just chill indoors, just wish there would have been a thunderstorm and the weather would have been perfect.
I know I am weird, but I love the rain. Although not when I want to sit outside and have a BBQ..I like warm summer evenings, on those evenings the rain better stay away.

Gonna leave you with a grat song by Alicia Keys and Jay-Z. I hope I get to go to New York one day.
Sleep well all.

1 comment:

Sofie said...

Ja, jag tycker det låter som en bra idé att ha planeringen hos mig :) Det var jättetrevligt att ha er på besök.

Vi tittar kanske in en dag på Påsklovet om ni är på skolan.

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share