Friday 19 March 2010

I am a disgusting person!

Last week we came to the conclusion that I am still not an adult, but more like a teenager or possibly even a child...
This week I think I am also turning into a man..or a boy..or maybe I should say a young man..I will explain:

This week has been pretty busy, fun, but busy. I have been out every night, training and catching up with friends. I havent got indoors before nine on any night so Ive really just slept here this week.
So when I came home this afternoon after a traumatic experience in the shop (a billion people crammed in the foodaisles) I opened my fridge and nearly threw up...I am ashamed to tell you that there was food that nearly crawled out on its own..
So not only am I not an adult (clearly...an adult wouldnt leave food in a fridge for that long..) I am turning into a nineteen year old boy who has just left his parents house and is living in his first apartment on his own.
And to top it all off, I have ripped my favourite pair of jeans and I went to work with a foodstain on my jumper today.
Can a person get more disgusting?

I guess one could, I could have gone to work without showering...but I did shower everyday, today I have even showered twice..
I am slumped in the chair, candles are lit, I am watching Twilight (the sequel New Moon is out tomorrow!!!) and I have hung the laundry..
It has been a blissful friday afternoon/evening, I will soon go to bed for an early night.



Really like this song! Powerful and aggressive, perfect to go running with this song playing in your headphones. Shame I do not run very much..

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share