Friday 26 March 2010

Mystery solved


I saw the doctor yesterday, they took some tests and found out that I have a strong infection in my body. They just couldnt find where...not in the ears or throat this time, not in the kidneys or in in my lungs. They prescribed some antibiotics and told me to come back on monday if I didnt feel better.
I had a dentist appointment in the afternoon and guess what showed up on the X-rays... A huge infection! It looked disgusting, but thankfully there is no serious damage, it will all be cleared up with penicillin. I feel better all ready and I can go back to work on monday. Next week is the easter holidays, I am really looking forward to it, the school holidays are a lot of fun with different activities and funtimes.

I have been in such a good mood today, the sun has been shining, I went to the gym and had a great workout, (without puking) I cooked stuffed peppers for dinner and saved a couple for that day when I cant be bothered to cook.
I have had a deep conditioner on my hair and a "saunamask" on my face.
I bought "Ghostwhisperer" series 4 today. One of my favourite shows of all time - together with a few more...
So, sorry cant concentrate too well...
Have a good night.



Trailer for series 4, and I have just realised there is also a series 5.....
Cant wait for that to come out....

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share