Thursday 27 August 2009

Back to normal

So I'm back home in my little flat, my parents came back OK, but my poor dad has brought back the flu, fingers crossed it is not swine flu...

On Monday I realised something was leaking from my bathroom ceiling. I have said since the day I moved in, there is a peculiar smell in the flat, but my mum has been persistent it is only because its a basement flat it smells different from a top floor flat. But lo and behold I was right...
There is a leak that starts in the bathroom on the third floor, goes through second and first floor, before it comes to me, where it is flowing with a vengeance.
The stink is disgusting and Ive been burning essence in the bathroom all night, just to cover up the bad smell.
Spoke to my landlady and apparently it will cost 270,000 - 300,000 SEK to get it sorted (approx £25,000) I really hope she wont put the rent up... Then ill be buggered.
Internet is playing up as well tonight, I need to look at that, I will depend on it now when I start my courses.
If I haven't got Internet when I need it I will not be able to complete my course work.

I'm tired, exhausted actually.
So will go to bed and sleep, the plumber is coming at 7am tomorrow.
I will leave you with something peaceful and relaxing

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share