Wednesday 26 August 2009

What the future holds


Ive woken up too early for a day off and a night of restless sleep. My head is pounding and I have sneezed what feels like a hundred times in an hour. So this weekend has to be a weekend of rest,at least I hope it will be a restful weekend, my parents are coming home from their holidays today, and knowing my mother, she will have lots of things she needs to "run by me".

On Monday me and my mum are setting off to England to pick up the rest of my things that are stored in Vanessa's attic, I am excited and nervous. Excited because me and my mum always have a good time when we do things together and I love travelling by car. I am also extremely excited about seeing all my friends who I miss so much that sometimes it physically hurts me.

I used to have a fire in my belly, even though I got older I still felt that I was on a huge adventure whilst living in England.
I felt like I was on a gap year and was just having fun with no responsibilities, (even though I DID have responsibilities) no one to answer to and no pressure of ever growing up. As Ive said before, I still live my life like a 22 year old student.

Now I feel like the party is over. I have to become an adult and stop the silliness and immatureness. (for example stop making up words like immatureness...its not grammatically correct)

So here I am, enrolling to college to bump my grades up, feeling a bit down to have found out that the NVQ's I worked my arse off to complete in England means nothing here....
Waste of time someone even told me...
I'm scared that I will start a course that when I'm finished I still wont get a job because I'm too old, it is more attractive to have a 22 year old working for you. And I don't think anyone will be impressed if I stomp my feet and say that "I'm 22 on the inside".

So what will become of me?
I don't know, only time can tell I suppose....

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share