Thursday 20 August 2009

Student life, here I come

Today was my last day at work, my summer temp contract has run out and I am officially unemployed.
So today I enrolled to "adult college", where I will study maths and hopefully get fantastic marks so that I can apply and get accepted to university next year.
I am feeling very excited.

I arrived to St Pauli school and got a minor chock when I realised that there was 150(!) people in front of me, waiting to be enrolled. I was lucky to find a ticket with a lower NR on the floor so there was only 60 people in front of me, but it still took 2.5 hours before I was seen...
I was then rushed into an information meeting on how the Internet program I will be using works. Yes you read it correctly, I wont be going to class and have a teacher face to face when I'm doing this course..it will be done over the Internet! Maths and Internet, my two favourite things....Am I just setting myself up to fail?
No I am determined to succeed in this!
I have now realised that I cant carry on working hands on in care for much longer, my back is loudly and violently protesting.
So I need to do something else, but I would like to stay within the care sector, so there are two university courses I'm interested in, Ill apply to both and then keep my fingers crossed I will be accepted to one of them.

My back is much better today, tomorrow I have a "date" (I wish) with the cute physio therapist again, in the evening I'm off to the festival with great friends for some good food, hopefully good music and some serious people watching.
Now it is time for a shower, I feel skanky and in need of some TLC.

Hope you enjoy Jordin Sparks new single.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share