Friday 28 August 2009

Girlfriends


As I told you yesterday there is a leak in my bathroom, my landlady said the insurance company would be here by 7am today to look at the damages etc. So I set my alarm for 06.45 which I was not happy about. At 07.10 my landlady comes down to me and says they are not coming until Monday now... Bloody trades men...
After an hour I heard someone flushing the toilet somewhere in the house and guess what happens! Water starts dripping into my bathroom...Just the thought of dirty toilet water dripping on me when I'm brushing my teeth....ishk!!
So I am staying with my parents for the weekend, less smelly that way.

I met up with Sofie and her daughter Astrid for lunch today in town. I had a lovely chicken salad and an orange juice.
We then strolled around and looked in the shops for a while.

I always feel happy and content after some quality time with one of my girl friends, I couldn't live without them and I always wonder about women who say "I haven't got any female friends". How do they survive? How do you go through life without anyone to confine to? To vent your worries to? To giggle hysterically with?
Yes your husband/boyfriend/life partner should be your best friend, but on a different level, your girlfriends are like strawberry jam on wholegrain bread.

I cant wait to get a different bigger flat, so I can have a girlie evening with food, wine, cake and lots of laughter.
That will be top of my priorities for when I move, a big girls only housewarming party.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share