Sunday 30 August 2009

England baby!!!



It seems that my suitcases has gone missing. I am convinced I brought them to my parents to store in their attic after I had unpacked them in May. My mum however, says that I put them in my own garage. Or not MY OWN garage, the garage isn't mine, it's my landlady's but I for example keep my hoover there. I have no recollection of putting my suitcases in the garage, so we are all slightly baffled of where they have dissapeared to. So I have now packed in two holdall bags, because neither of them are big enough to carry all my clothes Im taking with me.
Im guessing most of you now thinks that I should buy new clothes in England, BUT I might not have enough time to leisurely stroll around town and look for new clothes, so I better take a whole lot with me, just in case.

I am excited to get away, just because I love driving, and have incredibly fond memories about our car holidays we went on when I was in school. Me and my mum always have a good time when we are away on roadtrips.

I'm excited to see Donna, Betty, Vanessa and Alexandra again (even though I saw Alexandra only 2 weeks ago) and on saturday night Im hoping to see some of the girls from work i.e Kirstie, Mandy, Andrea, Paula? If they got time I'm sure they will meet me in the pub.

It will be a great time away, and when I come back I will be ready to start my studies (hopefully)

If I dont get time to write whilst away, I wish you a pleaasant couple of weeks. See you soon

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share