Friday 12 February 2010

Angry woman on the bus



On my way home today, on the bus, I am sitting by the window, watching the world go by and people rushing to get home from work via the shop to be in time for "Lets dance".
Driving past one of the bus stops and from the back comes an angry voice "HELLOOO!!!! Stop the bus I am getting off!!"
The bus kept on rolling and I saw the busdriver raise an eyebrow (I saw it in the mirror) the woman kept yelling "For f**k sake stop the damn bus, I have pressed the buzzer" to which the busdriver answered "You pressed it to late woman, now wait for the next stop" the argument continues with them shouting "Yes" and "No" to each other until the woman stomps up to the front, the whole bus is silent and I am wondering if there would be a fight..? They lowered their voices and was gesturing wildly until we arrived at the next bus stop where the woman got off but not before she waved her middlefinger at him.
I am relieved that I didnt witness a beating of a busdriver and possibly be involved in a an accident when the bus drove off the road and hit some pedestrians.

I settled back with my thoughts, "I'm yours" by Jason Mraz playing in my ears. I felt relaxed and glad that the snow are starting to melt and the spring is getting closer. When I realised that the bus was standing at my stop. In my relaxed state of mind I didnt pay attention and nearly missed it. So I jumped up and shouted "Im getting off, Im getting off, this is my stop" the girl sitting next to me nearly fell on the floor getting out of my way. The busdriver opened the doors again, I guess he was scared of another screaming woman flipping him off.
I could almost hear the bus taking a sigh of relief as I got off.

I am home, it is Friday, the weekend is here and I am looking forward to get a lie-in tomorrow and not do very much at all.
I had a some plans of meeting with friends but they both cancelled on me so I am just chilling on my own, catching up on reading and cleaning.
And watching tv.
I hope you all have a great weekend, enjoying whatever you are doing.



My weekend will be somewhat calmer and quieter than this, but it is a good "get-in-the-mood" song. (get in the mood for going out that is...)
Ahhh those days....

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share