Wednesday 24 February 2010

A new day....

Last night turned out really well. Just as I had finished and published my blogpost the beautiful Sofie called and asked if I fancied a glass of wine on the "little square". Yes please! So I quickly got ready and caught the bus into town where we spent a couple of hours talking and catching up. She is off on holiday with her husband and daughters next week so it was really nice to see her before they leave.
I came home, had a shower and washed my hair then went to bed and fell asleep pretty much straight away.
If I go to sleep with wet hair it is very curly the next morning and I did get some nice compliments from my landlady and my lovely colleagues at work.
My hair is now at the lenght where it can be left curly without me looking like my grandmother, so maybe I will leave it looking "wild and beautiful" (quoted from my landlady)

We took the students bowling this afternoon which was fun, I didnt play myself because I dont really like it, but the kids enjoyed it so it was nice. When I finished work I had a little peek in the shops and bought some new shampoo and a couple of makeup bags that was in the sale.
It has been a really nice day, I am doing my laundry and will probably have an early night tonight and carry on reading my book.



The bargains of today.

Tomorrow we are spending the day watching dvds, eating popcorn and chilling in the comfy chairs. Feels like another good day.
Enjoy your evening and day tomorrow.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share