Sunday 14 February 2010

Looks like a loooong day...

It is half past eleven and I have already cleaned the bathroom, changed the sheets in my bed and been to the shop. I bought some sweets which I have already eaten and instead of watching the cultivated "Revolutionarey Road" I am watching "What happens in Vegas" which is lifting my mood plenty. I swear I was a little bit sick in my mouth when I read some of the messages on facebook from one lover to another.
I mean come on people, Whats wrong with you??? I had to log out and concentrate on the funny movie instead.
I still have some dusting to do I think, then I will probably spend the rest of the day glued to the telly, a great way to pass the time on a sunday.

Or I might just listen to Sarah Cox on BBC Radio one on my laptop. Just realised I could...That is my sunday sorted, Some memories from working with domicillary care are flooding back...Not that I enjoyed it particularily..but I miss England.



The song that is nr 1 on the UK singles chart...I dont think I care too much for it...although I guess there is a certain summer vibe to it.....
I think I prefer this one with N-Dubz and Mr Hudson...Playing with fire. I am curious to know who this Mr Hudson is....He is working with several artists in the chart at the moment...



Have good sunday all.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share