Friday 5 February 2010

Weird noise

Friday night and there is a weird noise coming from upstairs, I wonder if my landlady is away and has left the sixteen yearold fosterboy on his own? I am doing normal friday evening stuff...laundry, tidying up, watching tv and trying to catch up with friends on facebook.
I got a friend request from the mother in my second host family when I worked as an au-pair, I recieved the message on my email, but when I logged in to facebook it is nowhere to be seen. She also wrote me an email, but I can not reply to it...
I am puzzled...what do I do?
I want to get in touch, but stupid facebook wont let me....
Any computer wizzkids out there?
Who can help me??


Tomorrow I am going away with Mia, Sofie and Jenny to Sofie's familys "vacationhouse" I dont know what else to call it..it is not a summer house, because you can stay there all year round...
Anyway, we are having a girlie weekend, with good food, wine, spa and lots and lots of catching up, gossiping and chilling out.
It will be so much fun.

I am going for a shower and then an early night, trying to starve this cold I have going on...An awful lot of snot, headaches and shivers.
Hope you will all have a good weekend.



Girlie weekend here I come!

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share