Friday 5 February 2010

Funny joke


On thursday my dad told me a "blond joke", I guess I should be insulted that my own father is making jokes about women with the same ability to think for themselves as me. But I actually think they are quite funny and I dont take them seriously.

"A blond woman decided to take up pilking, so she got the books to read and bought the equipment she needed and then set off to fish. She started drilling in the the ice, then heard a voice coming from above saying: 'There is no fish here'
So she moved a bit further away and started drilling again, and she heard the voice again 'There is no fish here' so she moved a bit further away again and tried to drill a hole in the ice and again the voice said 'There is no fish here'
At this point she became a bit concernered about this voice, and asked 'Is that you God?' The voice said: 'No, I am the caretaker of the ice rink'"

I told the joke in class yesterday and a colleague told me another one...

"A blond girl had been going to the same hairdresser for years and everytime she said 'Be careful with my headphones'
The hairdresser thought it weird and one day ha decided to cut the wire off, just to see what happened..
So when he cut it off the blond fell off the chair and died.
The hairdresser, obviously mortified, plugged in his own headphones in the iPod to find out what was being said and heard 'Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out'"

Funny eh?
Then one of our students said:
"I think we should make a cartoon serie with you Maria since you are blond, we could take photos every week of you doing funny things"
.....I have to give him credit for coming up with the idea of taking photos and making a little story....I am however not sure about the idea of me doing "blond" things in everyday life...


I am about to pack my bag and wait for Sofie to come and pick me up for our girlie weekend, but I might have a little nap first, I woke up very early and feel that a nap is in order so I wont be too tired when we get there this afternoon.



This is just frustratingly annoying, actually nothing funny about it at all...her parents must be so proud...

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share