Wednesday 1 April 2009

BRONWEN

My "Oscar speeches" continues, it is now time for my little princess Bronwen.
Bronwen is Sally and Alex's only daughter and a princess.
She was born prematurely, Sally had spent almost the whole of the pregnancy in bed and there was one night when the doctors didn't think she would pull through.
Luckily her guardian angel held a hand over Bibi (her big brother's nick name for her) and after that night she was only one way - UP.
Bibi had just started walking when I moved back in with the family and she would spend every hour she didn't eat or sleep in my room and we would do girlie things, such as painting nails, try on my clothes and eat sweets.

I gave her my purple snakeskin handbag which she wouldn't leave the house without and once every two weeks or so we would go in my car to the big town and have lunch and buy pink or purple things.
She was the perfect shopping company for me, we are just as impatient and don't want to spend too long in each shop.
Our favourite shop was Debenhams because there she could mix her own lunch in a little box.
I had a store card, which I charged far too much to, just because she is so damn cute and would wear anything I picked out.
For Christmas and birthdays I always bought her clothes or shoes, I especially remember one year when I found the coolest, funkiest, pink glittery ankle boots.
Bronwen loved them as much as I did and wore them until they fell apart.

This Christmas Bronwen got a mobile phone from Santa and we now txt each other every now and then, one day in January I got a txt message at 4.15am telling me they had lots of snow and she hadn't been to school for three days.

Bronwen is a girlie girl and I am taking some of the credit for that, I introduced her to the pinks in life, the nail varnish, the shoes and the handbags.
Last time I visited her, I noticed that she has kept the purple bag I gave her, which made my heart melt.
Bronwen is the best girl in the world, and i already miss her.
Hopefully she will come to Sweden to visit me, meet a nice young Swedish man and marry him and move to Sweden and be closer to me.

Well as I have said before, i can dream cant i?

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share