Monday 20 April 2009

Im in Sweden

I have arrived in Sweden.
I'm still feeling rotten with cold and flu symptoms and would really like to just stay in bed and eat chocolate. (Because we all know the healing powers of chocolate!) Unfortunately my mother does not agree, and since I am once again living under her roof, I have to obey her rules (and I'm starting to remember why I chose to move to a completely different country when it was time for me to move away from home)
So!
I am being fed fresh fruit and yoghurt and a cup of lemon tea with honey for breakfast.
For lunch I have a salad and then dinner is something else home cooked (not necessarily something Gillian McKeith would recomend, but it is home cooked from scratch)
Since we eat dinner around 4pm I am allowed a snack around 9pm of either some rice cakes, fruit or a tomatoe.
And to top it all off, she has told me that as soon as I am over and rid of my cold she will start exercising me.
Well gee thanks mum!

It's not as bad as I'm making it sound really, if you remember i did say a few weeks ago I want to start looking after myself and taking better care of myself now when I have moved, and my mum is just helping me and supporting me in my own decission.

This morning we went to get me "signed in" to Sweden again, since Im now an immigrant! the lady behind the counter informed me of.
After that fairly traumatic experience i needed to sit down, so we went for lunch and had a rather vile chicken pasta which neither of us ate, before heading home to rest.

My dad came home from work with a rooter for my laptop, which enables me to use my own laptop in my bed room so I don't need to share my dad's computer which is situated in his bedroom.

Tomorrow I think I will make some phonecalls to friends to let them know that I'm hoe again.
This time for good.
Probably.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej tjejen!

Välkommen hem till Sverige igen, hoppas att kommer att lösa sig o att du kommer må bättre m tiden. Ibland är dt inte dåligt att bli ompyssland av päronen.

Kram
Vicky

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share