Friday 17 April 2009

Last night in England

Tonight is my last night in England.
I'm tucked up in bed in Vanessa's attic room, pondering...
Feeling a bit nervous and scared again.
Will I miss people?
But like I have always said "True friendship never ends" and "True love never dies"

I said goodbye to Betty's lovely family and i managed to buy a card for her sister and give it to her without crying.
We then went stalking one last time, and talked about all those men we met.
We agreed that we had been somewhat wild and untamable, but we had a good time.
We then went back to Vanessa's and ordered a take away with Alexandra who had also arrived.
Ive had a lovely night with three of my favourite girls.
I'm tired, my throat is hurting and I'm coughing to the point where I think "I will just stop breathing now"...
I cant lie down, because then i start coughing and I have lost my strepsils, so I am feeling quite sorry for myself at the moment.

Think I will try get some sleep though, even if I have to sleep sitting up.
Night all, next time I write I will be in Sweden.
Bye England, it's been great!

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share