Monday 13 April 2009

GERAINT

I hope I have spelled his name correctly, Geraint is Sally and Alex's 4Th (yes 4Th! you may be excused for having the word "rabbits..?" pop into your head..it did to me..) and he has just turned 1.
He is just so damn gorgeous, that I have decided to forgive his parents for thinking that they can re populate the earth on their own.

Having just spent a week up in Surrey with him I have got to know him a bit more, and he is just so happy and smiley about everything and he has the most infectious smile and laughter, that you just feel happy being around him, I have a feeling he will be the heart breaker in that family. Along with his sister obviously...
Being only one year old Geraint haven't developed any favourite toys or obsessions yet apart from the normal baby things "anything-i-can-get-my-hands-on/in"
Pouring cups of juice on the floor is one fun thing to do..

But one thing his brothers and sister has thought him is to "roar" when they ask "What does the tiger say?"
"Raaaaa" says Geraint then.
He also roars "Raaaaa" when he is asked where the cat, the duck and the fish is though..... bless the baby...

With Geraint being a baby still, I obviously wont know him as well as i know his sister and brothers, but i hope he will get used to me when i come to stay and he wont be too scared of me.
He should be OK, i will bribe him with lots of toys and sweets, and force him to love me.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share