Friday 17 July 2009

And the rain fell


Finally some more rain. I am so relieved, it will make life so much easier for me. As long as it stops for Sunday morning.
I have spent this afternoon and evening writing.
Yes I have started writing my book.
Or it might not become a book, it might turn into a short story or it might just line the waste paper basket in someones office, but at least I am writing something, then we will see what becomes of it.
And no, I wont tell you what it is that I am writing, I wont give you a little taste of it, at least not yet, maybe in a year or so, when I feel it is almost ready....
Again, time will have to tell what the future holds.
it is taking some time though, since I am writing in Swedish and all of a sudden I realise that I have switched to writing in English. That is pathetic isn't it? But unfortunately true. So I am having to re write again and again. At least I'm not working to a deadline.

Ive had a shower and applied some sweet smelling moisturiser, the door to the garden is open so I can hear and smell the rain and life feels pretty good.
I will have an early night tonight, to try and catch up on some lost sleep.

Goodnight



I love this, just found it on YouTube

1 comment:

Susanne Waldau - te Brake said...

how wonderful! It's my dream too...to write a novel...have so many stories, just waiting to be told. Go for it! Can't wait to read it. Sx

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share