Friday 17 July 2009

Finally...


It is Friday afternoon, I have finished work, my wonderful colleague let me leave early so I was home in time for "The Tyra Banks show" and Im now sitting here wondering if I should open a bottle of wine to have with my dinner?
Ive got a chicken breast defrosting which I will have with new potatoes and salad, so a glass of white wine would just finish the meal wouldnt it?

But drinking on your own?
Is that a wise idea?
I think I would end up feeling sad and alone, so I think I will give it a miss and save the wine til a night with the girls.

Im very excited and glad that I have this weekend off AND next weekend aswell!
I have worked three weekends in a row (I dont know if I have mentioned it before? or maybe I am boring everyone to death about it?)
I havent got any plans, me and my mum are doing the car bootsale/fleamarket on sunday, hopefully it wont rain.
apart from that I will just chill and recharge my batteries.

Maybe I will put that bottle in the fridge anyway...just incase.....
Who knows, I might get invited to something vastly exciting?
I will keep you posted.
Have a great weekend you all.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share