Wednesday 1 July 2009

Later on

I'm home from a great night out.
The art exhibition was very nice, not quite like the ones you see in SATC but I wouldn't understand that anyway, so this was a good start to break me into art.
We didn't drink champagne, but we had cool, white wine instead.
The weather stayed warm and clear, which I am grateful for since we sat in the garden and talked and laughed.
The gallery closed at 9pm so we then took a slow stroll to "The peoples park" where there was a sing-a-long on tonight, unfortunately it was already full up so we sat next door and drank mojitos instead.

While standing by the bar, a feeling came over me.
It was fairly powerful, it didn't knock me of my feet, but I felt really happy.
I still feel that there is a lot I need to get used to and adjust myself to, but I will do my best to allow it to take the time it needs, even though I am extremely impatient.
It felt so good sitting in a park, on a warm and lovely evening, with good company and feeling that I am ok.
I don't have to prove anything, I can just be.

I am now gonna be in my bed.
I'm very tired.
Goodnight

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share