Saturday 11 July 2009

Dumb Blond



It seems that my brain is still affected by the heat last week, I wonder if there is actually some truth in the saying that the brain is "fried"?
Today have been pretty much a haze, I have been unbelievably tired and just about managed to drag myself through my tasks and chores at work, I think it has something to do with the fact that this weekend is my third in a row....I will enjoy the rest next weekend shall bring.
I left work and went to my parents house since I had been promised "Raggmunk" for dinner (it is similar to hasch browns, but a bit stodgier...and much nicer than it sounds..) When I arrived I realised I had left my jacket at work and in the pocket were my keys.
And I had also brought home the keys to a clients flat.
Dumb blond.....

I have started thinking about the wedding again, songs that would have been great and fun to surprise the guests with.
Is that also due to the heat?
Am I loosing my mind here?
Or is it because I decided to look at the dress yesterday?
Was that a stupid thing to do?
But I have to move on at some point?
And I cant hang on to the dress forever, soon it will be out of fashion and no one will want to buy it...
Dumb blond....

I am considering a seriously early night tonight, like now..
But maybe 18.40 is a bit too early even for me...
I have a 10 hour shift ahead of me tomorrow, so I really don't want to wake up at 4am and not be able to go back to sleep until 7.30am when it is time to get up.
I will have to find something else to do for another few hours.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share