Saturday 11 July 2009

Well....

So much for my early night....
Well its not late now, but I'm not very tired anymore...
I started reading my previous blog posts, which I have done once before and I should have remembered it is too early...
Whereas I have moved on in some ways..I'm not completely "healed"
It is still gonna take some time to get over fully.

I was so very naughty and had a cigarette in the garden, and all the while I could hear a crow "laughing" at me.
Like he was saying: "You stupid bitch, you shouldn't smoke"
And I know I shouldn't, I just miss it sometimes.
But I put it out and decided to watch SATC instead, the episode where Carrie and Aidan get back together, which I shouldn't watch either, just makes me think and wonder "What if?" too much.

So onto something much nicer, I got an email on facebook from a girl I worked a few shifts with this week, we got on really well and hopefully we will work a few more shifts together. Anyway, I said to her that I hope we will talk another time and see each other sometime (just in a friendly manner for all of you with dirty minds...you know who you are..ha ha) and she replied back saying I seem to be a really cool person!!!!
I think I'm the most uncool person on earth, but it is nice and cool to hear that other people think that I'm "cool".
I realise I now sound like a 14 year old...but hey..
I really am going to bed now.



Heard this song on my Mp3 player today..Didn't even realise I had it....but I like it, and it makes me feel better.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share