Sunday 19 July 2009

End of the weekend

I realise that a lot of my blog posts starts with me telling you that I have just had a shower and am now feeling clean, refreshed and am slathered in sweet smelling moisturiser.
Well tonight is no different.
we did the car boot sale without the car today, it went really well, and we got rid of a lot of junk and earned a few pennies for the England trip in 6 weeks time.
The weather was perfect, cloudy but no rain, but even so I was feeling a bit icky when I came home so a shower was perfect.
I have now watches my favourite movie from when I was 10.. "Girls just want to have fun"
Sarah Jessica Parker plays the female lead of a catholic girl who wants to be in a dance contest but isn't allowed by her parents.
So what does the naughty little girl do?
Yes you guessed it, she sneaks out at night to practise and then wins the contest....
it was when i watched this film that my dream of becoming a dancer was born

I will leave you with the last scene from the film, where Janey and Jeff wins!!
Vastly exciting!!
Enjoy

1 comment:

Louise said...

OMG - i thought i was the only person in th wntire world who had even seent his film...let alone LOVED IT and now OWNED it on DVD. I love love love this movie..cant get over SJP & helen Hunt soooo young!

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share