Friday 22 May 2009

Annoying bastards


Do you know what is more annoying than having to do a medication training course for every part of the city you work in?
When the bastards don't stick to the schedule and WASTE MY TIME.
I turn up at the address I am told to go to, I introduce myself and ask if I have come to right place for the training?
"Yes, just sit in there and wait, someone will be with you soon"
So I do as I'm told, I sit down and wait, and wait and wait...
At 15 Min's past the starting time I'm beginning to understand that I'm at the wrong place at the wrong time, or at least one of the two....

I start to walk the long corridors to find someone to ask, since the woman who opened the door left shortly after I arrived.
I find three women sitting on top of their desks eating cinnamon rolls and laughing at some joke and to say they look startled as i knock on the door is an understatement..
They quickly hustle around to try and solve the mystery of the training course I'm supposed to be on, and why would anyone book a training day on a bank holiday "squeeze day"

After 20 Min's they have found out that I'm in the wrong building!!
I should be in the one across two roads.
By this time I am 45 Min's late, so i decide not to go, since I pride myself with being on time for my appointments and meetings.

When I called my boss she said
"Oh don't worry, its OK, things like this happens, Ill just book you in on the next one.."

Oh great, thanks, no consideration for me and the fact that my morning has been rudely interrupted but I got nothing out of it.
I'm just not one little bit impressed!

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share