Sunday 31 May 2009

Sunday


It's mothers day today, and I'm going over to my parents to cook dinner for them.
It's the first time I will be celebrating mothers day with my mum in 14 years or so, she is very excited bless her.

I need to calm down first though, I was stupid enough to read some of my old blog posts about me and Steven (oh I could write his name this time..) and I'm sat here with tears running down my face.
Not because I miss him, but because it still hurts to think about and remember how badly he hurt me, and it still hurts.

But I will get over it, I am over it!
I just need to remember not to think about him or those times at this time of the month.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I have a date with Mia and Sofie, me and Mia grew up together, me and Sofie went to secondary school together, and Mia and Sofie went to college together. We all came to England together to work as Au-pairs at the same time.
Me and Sofie are driving out to the middle of nowhere where Mia lives, they have both recently had their second child (not with each other) so I'm looking forward to having lots of baby snuggles.

Hope you have a great Sunday and the sun is shining on you.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share