Sunday 3 May 2009

Sunday at my parents

Im spending the day and night at my parents, Ive got two interviews tomorrow morning and mum said she would give me a lift since it is quite far from where I live and the first interview is at 8am...
Me and my dad have just had dinner since my mum is working and now Im in my old room, rather bored...

But I had a look on facebook and saw some photos of a guy I used to work with, apparently he has just got engaged and the photos was from their engagement party.
And MAN there were some ugly people at that party!
Saw some people I worked with a few years back, including the dirty (married) whore Steven sort of had a thing with whilst we tried to re build our relationship..
Which is probably one reaason we couldnt sort things out..
Some people just pushes your buttons you know..?
I'm not a violent person, I dont even like violent, slasher movies, but I think I would find a lot of pleassure in thumping her hard in the face. With my fist.
And I would find even more pleassure in telling her husband what she got up to, and show him the proofs..
But I wont, because I believe that "What goes around, comes around" and it is none of my buisness.
Maybe she has already told him, and they are working things out?
In which case, it is great, good for them.

I think the rest of this evening will be spent watching "Buffy" dvds, reading my book and prepearing for the interviews tomorrow.
I'm quite nervous actually.

Hope your Sunday is of the good sort.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share