Monday 18 May 2009

Everyday Monday

I forgot to set my alarm last night, so woke up 45mins before I was due at work.
I made it though, thanks to the fact that in Sweden it is actualy possible to get a cab in the mornings, they are not just for children who for whatever reason cant walk or get a bus to school like their friends.

The day went very quick, even though I didnt have that much to do.
it is a strange feeling of not being in charge, not having any paper work to do, just help 2 client with showers and then preparing their food.
It's cool for the summer, but i am starting to feel the need for another challenge, something to put my teeth in and use my brain again.

I haven't even got that much to blog about, I haven't seen anything funny or exciting and it is not that exciting to write about boys, Im not 16 anymore.....
It has hit me that I could have a 16 year old child now....
Some girls get pregnant when they are 17.
Not me though..

Im working this weekend, something im not overly keen on to be honest, I havent worked a weekend for a long time and i like beeing off on a saturday, but I guess i will get over that aswell.

Im getting nowhere fast, so will log off now and concentrate on Buffy and her chums, slaying..

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share