Tuesday 5 May 2009

LOVE?

I'm thinking about love and what it is to us.
I suppose love varies in its shape and form somewhat for us all, you love your friends, children, parents and partners in different ways but the basic love is still there isn't it?
And when you love someone you don't want to hurt them, not intentionally anyway?

I have always said that you can't go through life without getting hurt, and can't go through life without hurting other people, but you have to do it with open eyes and be as gentle as you possibly can.
I do realise that sometimes you have to be "cruel to be kind" and sometimes you might have to be quite firm when you break someones heart, because the person in question is just too blinded by love to grasp the concept that the one you love no longer loves you.

But then I think about downright mean people, who due to their own lack of confidence, feels it their right to put their loved one down with mean remarks and rude comments.
And then act surprised when that loved one finally stands up and walks away with the words: "I cant do this anymore"
I'm so proud of my wonderful friend, who is doing just that, she is standing up for herself and telling that bastard that "I'm not accepting this anymore, you can't treat me like this, and I'm leaving"
It is so hard as a friend to see someone you care about, and who you think is so amazing, falling apart and hurting this much.

At times like this the bitch i me runs riot, and I want to rip the bastards eyes out and push him off a cliff.
But I wont, because then I would end up in jail for killing a cripple.
And we can't have that now can we?

But..I suppose I could write him a nasty letter..or email..lets face it, no one writes letters in this day and age...
I will think and ponder on that one and keep you posted.
Any suggestions please post them to me.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share