Wednesday 6 May 2009

First day as a shadow

I have now worked my first shift where i shadowed a girl whom I THINK went to the same college as me, but for some reason it never occurred to me to actually ask her...
Really stupid..I know...
The shift went really well anyway, three of the clients are still there from when I last worked there thirteen years ago and some of the staff are also still there.
I am thinking and wondering now if it is actually such a good idea to go back...
I'm thinking that maybe I should start completely fresh?
In a way it is good that they haven't offered me a full time position for the summer but the other place has.
I'm doing shadowing there on Friday and Monday which will be interesting.

I'm now plonked in front of the TV, watching a danish series about a doctor with Alzheimer's, and I'm eating my favourite ice cream. Liquorice.
Most people probably want to vomit just at the thought of it, but it is absolutely Divine.
So with that, i will now give my full attention to the ice cream and the TV and wish you all a good night.

2 comments:

Scott Grimshaw said...

Enjoy your ice cream. I am a fan of chocolate myself

Mia said...

MMMM yes chocolate is always good, especially with fresh whipped cream and marsh mallows...yum

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share