Thursday 14 May 2009

The object of my lustings

I'm in a bit of a pickle...
I think I'm developing a crush on one of the security guards who works in my parents building.
The first time I saw him was when I was home in October last year.
He said hello to me, in a way that would incline that we actually know each other.
I recognise him and I THINK that his name is Pierre (he is however not French) and I THINK we used to go to the same youth club when we were teenagers and I THINK that he is 1 or 2 years older than me.
All I can really say is that the man is G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S

I saw him at Christmas again when I was home and I've seen him a few times now since I moved back.
The last time being today, only a few hours ago, for some reason he "popped" into my head when I was on the bus, on my way to my parents.
As I walked from the bus stop I realised that he was standing outside the entrance to my parents building.
I had one of those "moments" you have when you are 15 years old and all you can ever think about is the boy you fancy at the time and then you meet him, it was like an explosion in my head and a voice (not mine, but still very much in my head) screamed:
"OH. MY. GOD!! THERE. HE. IS!!"
I told myself to keep walking and not look at him and just walk past, cool, calm and not bothered one little bit.

Well I should know myself by now, don't you think?
Of course I HAD to look at him and he looked at me and he said "Hiya, how are you?"
and i said "Hello, how are you?" and I. COULD. NOT. STOP. SMILING.
How ridiculous?
My face must have turned my trademark beetroot colour, I was grinning like a mad person and had to bite my tongue until it hurt, just to stop myself from bursting out laughing and doing a little "hop, skippety, skip dance"

And I am still smiling, I can not stop..

Now I'm guessing that most people are now thinking, "Oh for goodness sake, just ask him out for a drink or something.."
But things aren't that simple unfortunately.
I asked my friend Mia who i grew up with (in the same building) if she knows who he is and why do I recognise him? And is he who I think he is?
And she said "Yes that's Pierre, he is married now and has 2 children"
"At least i think so.."
So there is a big chance that he is married, and I know there are many women out there who find it more exciting and challenging to see if they can get a married man into bed and "steal him" away from his family, I am however not that kind of girl.
There is also obviously the chance that he is not married..BUT I'm too chicken to find out for myself.

It is at times like these when I wish it would be totally fine to send over a friend to ask "Do you have a girlfriend? My friend fancies you"
When I was 15, boys didn't even notice me, so I missed out completely on that part of growing up and was thrown in at the deep end at 18 or 19 years old where you had to tell boys TO THEIR FACE that you like them.
I shiver just to think about it.

But I do have a friend who I think will be perfect for the job, someone who is very perceptive and can figure things out without too much effort, he is still on the other side of the world, but will be arriving in Sweden in a couple of weeks and I'm planning on, possibly, give him that vastly exciting challenge.
To figure out if the beautiful Pierre is married or not.
I bet he will be thrilled when I tell him.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share