Friday 22 May 2009

Training courses


I'm tired today, stayed up late talking to Mike in L.A on skype til late last night.
When I woke up he was still up, just getting ready for bed.
Today is a training day, for safe handling of medication, which I have taken 8 times already in England..
I get that things are different in different countries and obviously i have to take it again here in Sweden, but what I don't get, is the fact that I have to take the same course for every place I work at..
So today and next Friday I'm doing the course for one place of work, and on Wednesday I'm doing it for the place of work.

Why is it different depending on which part of the town you work in?
Shouldn't it be the same nation wide??
I am just being lined up to fail and make a mistake and kill someone..
Am I not?

Ive had a hot shower to try to wake me up and energise me, but I'm still insanely tired and drained.
I will get a boost a bit later, my auntie, uncle and cousin has come to visit from Canada, I'm really looking forward to it, I haven't seen my cousin and her daughters since I visited them right after September 11Th 2001.
It will be a good night.

I'm off to my training course now, hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share