Sunday 10 May 2009

Weekend

I have had a lovely weekend, the weather has been amazing and I'm feeling happy, relaxed and "summery".
On Friday I was shadowing at the place i will be working the majority of the summer, the staff were very friendly and welcoming so I got a good feeling about it straight away.
When I finished, I walked to the bus stop which only took 15mins so that will give me a bit of exercise every day without exhausting me before work.
I had dinner at my parents house and I came home around 7pm.
I had a relaxing evening to myself, watched TV, talked to some friends online and did my laundry.
On Saturday, my mum picked me up at 11am and we went into town to do a bit of shopping and have lunch.

In the evening i was invited out to Svedala to my oldest friend, Sara.
Me and Sara went to nursery school together, and even though we have travelled completely opposite walks of life, we are still close friends and she is one of my favourite people in the world.
I think we have stayed close friends because we are both down to earth and laid back.
Sara is one of these people you really can talk about everything with.
The saying: "Shared happiness is double happiness, and shared sorrow is halved sorrow" is probably written about her because she is always there for all her friends, which is probably why she has so many friends..

But back to our Saturday night.
Sara's husband bbq'ed pork fillet (I think it was....)which was just delicious!
We had potato salad and bearnaise sauce to go with it and it was so so yummy.
There is nothing that beats a BBQ in the summer!
Sara also made a pear pie which went down a treat.
The whole evening was spent talking, catching up and generally gossipping.
I cant wait to see them again.
I came home around midnight but stayed up watching "Buffy" and marveled at how small Angel's face looked..
Its funny how a person's head changes form as they grow older, and I don't mean from when you are a child...but some (men in particular) seem to be growing bigger bone structure in their faces..
Funny that..

Today Have been spent relaxing, taking it easy, and preparing for work tomorrow.
Hopefully the rest of the staff I will meet tomorrow is just as nice as the ones I met on Friday.

I will leave you with my song of this summer.
It is just wonderful and chilled out.
Enjoy



Come to think of it...You can nibble my ear anytime you like Jason, if you tell me Im so hot you are melting.....

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share