Wednesday 13 May 2009

Excitement!

I am vastly excited tonight!!
To the point where i might pee myself, just a little bit..
Tomorrow I'm having lunch with a girl I went to school with and whom I haven't seen for 11 years, just before I moved to England the second time.

When we were 8 or 9 years old she made up a really silly joke about having a raindrop in her nose, which made me shriek with laughter, and whereas I no longer shriek. I certainly smile and giggle to myself when I think about it.

Another thing that adds to my excitement is the fact that I sent out an email to a few girls on facebook, who all went to elementary school together, wondering if anyone fancied to meet up before the holidays?
And everyone said YES!!
I'm trying to organise a date and place where they can take 8-10 girls (or maybe I should say women) who wants to gossip and laugh and drink wine and generally have a good time..

It's funny how excited I actually am about this reunion, it's not exactly a secret that I hated school and I had a rough time, but that was in "high school" and these are the girls from elementary school, which is completely different.

As Ive said before, life feels good, I'm feeling better and more positive than ever and this is to a new beginning.

2 comments:

Susanne Waldau - te Brake said...

I wish I could be there too :(

Mia said...

That would be great if you could honey..Do you visit sweden sometime?
Do you have any trips planned in the future?
Even if it's not this summer it would be great to meet up maybe when you are in Cph next?
I understand you go there sometimes?
x

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share