Thursday 11 June 2009

Its not looking good.....



I am ill...
I have been up and in the bathroom most of the night, most unpleasant, that's for sure.
I feel like death warmed up, and am home from work.
I thought that a hot shower would make me feel better and ease my pain and tension, so I was not happy to find that there was water leaking from the pipes in the ceiling in the shower room.
My landlady assured me that it was OK to use the shower still though.
But, No, the hot water has been turned off and will be back on at lunchtime....

That's just great!

And is not doing much for my bad mood or anything else for that matter.
Ive decided that staying in bed with a hot water bottle until then will be the best option.
Otherwise we don't know what I will do, since I have a tendency to act before I think, and might end up setting the house on fire or something just as irresponsible.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share