Tuesday 9 June 2009

Morning

I was awake too early this morning, 05.00...
I thought I would watch the sun rise, but there is no sun today, it is still raining.
Ive had a very hot shower to ease the straining in my back, and with some help from tiger balm and pain killers, Im feeling really good, apart from being stupidly tired.

I am watching a morning program, I remember from when I was younger, about an american family, living in a beautiful big house.
The father is a vicar and they have 4 children who all go through the normal things children and teenagers go through...
This morning I watched the oldest sister wanting to practise kissing on her brother...surely that is not normal?
Who in their right mind wants to kiss their sibling?

Too much to handle this time of the morning, I have to go to work.
have a good day ya'll.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share