Thursday 11 June 2009

To date or not to date?



Oh hell....
I was sort of asked out....
Or not actually asked...just told that I was going out for dinner.

I freaked...
And just blurted that I couldnt go.
And when I think about it, I cant, I dont think that Thai food is good after a night of projectile vomiting.

Do you know what he then said?
"Im not used to being turned down"
I think somehow I will turn him down again..I dont like guys who are full of themselves like that....
He is painfully handsome though..

But I am now wondering, will I ever go on a date?
Or will I freak out like this every bloody time?
I dont think I can do it....
I am sitting here and I can feel a panic attack coming on, my heart is beating fast, I feel sick and I think I need to use my inhalor...
And Im not even going...

Its pathetic, I will actually be alone for the rest of my life.
Oh jeez....

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share