Saturday 20 June 2009

Dvd night and anticipation

My parents have just left, they came over for Midsummer's dinner since both me and my mum worked yesterday.
It has been really nice, we sat outside in my garden, it feels good to say that, my garden.
I know its not really mine, but I can use it like my own (as long as I don't pick the flowers or eat the berries)
There was a light rain whilst I prepared the dinner and I was in a hump thinking we would have to sit indoors on the very uncomfortable chairs, but 5 Min's before they turned up, the clouds opened up, the sun came out and warmed the air up which was lovely.

I have decided to have a movie night tonight, starting with "Twilight".
I wouldn't mind going out for a few drinks, but I cant be in public tonight, I have an obscenely gassy tummy (sorry for the details...)
My mum laughed at me and said it was due to the fresh potato we ate.
It is like new potatoes, but in Sweden you can only get new potatoes in the summer and it is the only potato you can find.
Apparently it makes you gassy, which is obviously vastly attractive.

So I am confined to my flat with the DVDs tonight, which is cool as well.

Check out the trailer for The sequel "New moon", I cant wait to see it, it looks amazing.
Again, maybe not the best story, but the light and the picture looks fantastic.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share