Wednesday 24 June 2009

Oh what a pain

Today has been a really hot day, and obviously Ive been working, I wonder if anyone is actually off when its hot like this?
Well of course some people are...
I don't know why I'm moaning, its not like I'm a worshipper of the sun anyway..
I cant bear the beach unless its abroad and Ive got no more than 30 steps to my air conditioned hotel room.

Summer in Sweden also brings with it the "summer pains" referring to the songs you hear 100 times a day on the radio, the ones that are really quite bad, but somehow you cant help yourself to jiggle your foot when you hear it and somehow it has found its way onto your Mp3 or ipod and you get a certain spring in you steps when it comes on whilst you walk in town.
But by the second week in September you are ready to throw the radio out of the window and strangle the next person you hear singing it.
Gone is the summer, gone is the summer romance and its a very long time until next years summer holiday and "summer pain"
I thought I would share one of this years "summer pains" in case it hasn't been released outside of Sweden yet.
Enjoy!
I love it.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share