Sunday 28 June 2009

R I P Michael Jackson


When I turned on my computer on Friday morning, I first didn't understand that Micheal Jackson was dead, I read 1958-2009 and thought that is how far his career has gone, for now, up til now...
I read that Farrah Fawcett had died and it wasn't until after that I read Micheal Jackson is dead.

I still cant understand it really, he cant be dead!
I guess he was one of those icons who you think are invincible and will live forever...
I cant say I am or was a totally devoted hysterical fan, but I do think that his music is amazing and will live on forever.
I always think when someone on TV says "My heart and thoughts go out to his/her family at this difficult time" sounds stupid and a bit poncey...but at this point in time my thoughts actually are with his family...and I hope they can find comfort in the fact that even if there was a lot of bad publicity around their brother and son, so many more people loved him and adored him, almost worshiped him.

The album that has meant the most to me is "Dangerous", I was only 8 or 9 when "Bad" came out and that is a classic, a cult album, but "Dangerous" I identified with.
It was released at midnight and I wanted to be in the shop to buy one of the first copies, but my mum wouldn't let me, so I had to wait until I finished school and go then (the shop closed again at 1am otherwise I would have gone before school)
I love Michael Jackson's video's, they are like a short film or musical and so well made.
Which one do I like the most?
I don't know...I have 3.....let me share them with you.
Sit back and enjoy Michael Jackson at his best.








R I P Michael, in a strange way, I will somehow miss you.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share