Sunday 7 June 2009

Oooops i forgot...

There was one more song...
Who I need to dedicate to one of my favorite people in the world:
Micke...


I met Micke in the September of 1994, he was working in the office of the local ammature theatre where I was in a drama class.
I fancied the pants of him from day one, he looked so mature, deep and bohemian with his dark smouldering eyes and black polo neck, (his head is probably about to explode right now, or he on the floor laughing..)
Anyway, he didn't fancy the pants of me, or any other girl for that matter, (yes another wonderful gay boy who made my heart beat fast...and he is not the last one, you will wonder what it is with me and them cute gay boys...)
But we became firm friends and used to hang out in the theatre after hours (since he worked in the office he had keys..)
We used to put my tapes on and dance in the offices and on some of the stages, it was SO MUCH FUN, I look back at those days now with a warm happy feeling in my heart.

Micke went on to become the most successful man I know, he studied in Australia, lived in London and has just come home from LA.
I am in awe of his skills and knowledge and humbleness.

Hope you enjoyed the song as much as I did, even though its a bizarre one.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share