Friday 4 December 2009

4th day of Christmas...?



Oh finally Friday, sweet sweet Friday. I went to the gym after work which was absolutely fab! I must start my weekends like that a bit more often! I have had a shower and eaten meatloaf and cauliflower mash for dinner. I know. Cauliflower mash sounds disgusting! Five weeks ago I would have turned my nose up to it, but now I am virtually addicted. Cooked in cream and then loads of black pepper is added. It is a perfect yum!
I bought a christmas tree today, or not really a tree....it is a big pine plant which I have wrapped diamonds on a wire round. It looks fabolous if I may say so myself.

I feel really good tonight, plonked in front of the tv, watching Idol and drinking lots of water. What a geek I am.
Tomorrow I am meeting up with my friend Sara - who I went to nursery school with - and her wonderful cousin. We are having a girly night indoors at Marie's big house with an open fire. I believe marshmallows are in order. And possibly also bananas with chocolate to cook on the fire. Not that the munch matters, we will have a great time gossipping and if Marie's husband is brave enough to join us he will no doubt supply us with many fits of giggling.

I am thinking about what christmas song to choose for today..I have actually been thinking about it during the day, and there are so many beautiful Swedish christmas songs, I will have to share some of them with you guys, and for you who dont understand Swedish I hope you can listen to the music and still get the fuzzy feeling in your tummy. But it is not a swedish song I had in mind tonight, but a more upbeat English/American song. Enjoy!

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share