Sunday 6 December 2009

Hilarious



It is early, well not that early, but I would like to have slept a bit longer since I dont start work until 1pm. I had such a funny dream last night, I actually woke up laughing.
You know the "shagging couple" in the film "Love Actually". The couple who are simulating sex in various positions, sometimes with clothes on and sometimes they are nude.
Anyway, I dreamt that I was simulating sex in Ikea with a very handsome man.
We werent actually doing the deed, but just pretended to. We were however kissing, and the dream man was a very good kisser!

I woke up, and I was giggling to myself.
What a weird dream.
Should I be worried? Do I need to find myself a real life man?
Maybe in the New Year, when I go out for my birthday, there might be a nice man with big hands?

So what does the day hold for me?
I am feeling better today, Im not running a temperature anymore so I will go to work at 1pm, then I might go to the gym, or I may not, I havent decided yet.
Now to the christmas song of the day. I love this song, it reminds me of my first christmas in England, going on pub crawls, listening to this song with lovely, drunk english people. Laughing yil my tummy hurt.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Have a great monday

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share