Wednesday 16 December 2009

Winter wonderland



It is snowing!! Big pretty snowflakes, are laid to rest on the ground, making the world look beautiful, silent and quiet. I am so happy at the moment, I just had my last "national test" in maths, and my teacher said I passed with honors!!!
I thought I would get an "average" grade...but I ended up with this.....I feel like I am about to burst with happiness! I am celebrating with a small glass of vodka and the guys from So You Think You Can Dance.
All the study bits are over with for this year, I have applied for next year, but we will see what the future holds for me in 2010.
This time last year I said that 2009 was going to be my year... well 2009 wasn't all bad, but it did have some serious heartbreak I can really do without in 2010.

I do need to concentrate on my vodka and the tv, dont want to neglect them tonight.
I hope you are happy for me, and why not have a drink with me, you in your sofa, me in mine.
Todays song has to be a snowy one....

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share