Sunday 6 December 2009

Sunday morning.



I had a lovely, wonderful time last night with Sara at Marie's house with her family.
Marie had cooked yummy steaks with potato gratin and salad, and lemon mousse for afters. With very full tummies we sat infront of the fire with marshmallows. It was deliciously sweet and sticky.
Marie and her husband has a beautiful house and it looks even more gorgeous with all the christmas decorations up.
It was one of those really great, relaxed, cosy evenings where you are totally comfortable and there is nowhere else you would rather be.
I got home around 1am and got straight into bed, shivering like a leaf and covered myself up with three blankets and my duvet.

Today I am running a temperature. My head is pounding and my nose is weirdly blocked and running like a tap at the same time.
I dont know if I am really sick, or if it is just my body trying to tell me to slow down a little bit?
It has been a few hectic weeks..but today is not a good day to stay at home and relax too much. Im going to Mickes for mulledwine and general gossipping about famous people. What do I do now?
Im gonna take a paracetamol and go back to bed for an hour or two I think. Maybe it will go away then?

I wish you all a very good sunday and second of advent, time to ligth the second candle!

Todays christmas song is Swedish. One of my favourites. Hope you enjoy it, even you who do not understand Swedish.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share