Monday 28 December 2009

Day of adventure



Today I have been on a bit of an adventure with my mum. We left around 11 am to drive aprox 3 miles outside of the city to a big shopping centre, where they have a shop with plus size clothes. Normally I think it should have taken twenty minutes or less to drive, but for some reason we couldnt find it. It took us over an hour to get there. It was ok though, I always have a good time when Im out with my mum whatever we do.

To be honest I didnt hold my breath to find any nice clothes, so far my experience with plus size clothes stores are just dissappointing. With a lot of flowery blouses and pleaded skirts. But this shop is amazing! There was so many nice things, I had my arms full when heading for the changing room. Only to find that it was all too big.. Mum had to go back and get, not one size down, but two sizes down!!
I was almost in tears in the changingroom, I felt so good.
I tried on a dress that look lovely on the hanger, but when it was on me my mother said I looked like an armchair!
Well thanks mother!
I bought a top and a little bolero to wear on new years eve, and I will be going back to that shop soon again.

Tomorrow will be my last blogpost this year, on wednesday Im off to London and Donna, I am so excited!
I am still a bit sniffly and coughing but I am staying in and drinking plenty of fluids, keeping warm, and I'll be damned that I will be better by wednesday and getting on that plane healthy.
This is the last christmas song this year, we shall see what happens next year. This song is not a traditional christmas song, but it still has a lot of christmas spirit I think. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share