Thursday 17 December 2009

Late dinner



Snow is still here, it is still beautiful, but I am alredy fed up with it...
Probably since I feel trapped indoors. Because with snow comes slippery roads and I turn into an old lady who is afraid to go out. I am pathetically scared of falling over. I remember one winter when there was snow in Ramsgate, and I slid and fell in a hill on my into town. I was wearing boots with platforms, and as I tried to stand up I slipped again and rolled to the bottom of the hill and bumped my head on the tyres of a car.

What happened next is probably worse than actually falling in the first place.. Two girls, I am guessing the were around fifteen or sixteen years old, came running (or possibly sliding) to rescue me and they said: "Are you ok madame?".... MADAME!!!! I was only twenty four....NOT old enough to be called madame....

So I now walk very carefully and slowly when it the snow arrives.. To be honest I would rather stay at home, curled up infront of the open fire with my lover and dink hot chocolate. I am aware of the fact that I am missing both an open fire and a lover...

It is now past nine pm and I have been home for an hour, cooked dinner, but only eaten a few mouthfuls, I am hungry but I feel full at the same time, so I decided to put my dinner away and watch SATC instead.
This week has seemed so long, I am grateful it is friday tomorrow and I am off work for a week. On saturday I am going to a christmas party at Jeanette's house, I am really looking forward to have a few drinks, relax and let my hair down.
I should probably get some christmas presents at some point this weekend aswell...

Then I am all set for christmas.
The song of the day is again suitable for this weather.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share