Monday 21 December 2009

Still.....



...poorly. Last night I coughed up a lot of brown phlegm, rather unpleasant to be honest. So I called the doctor this morning and ended up in a queue for an hour! With the echoey voice telling me I was nr one in line for about 45 mins. I think they went on a coffee break and forgot about me. When I finally got through I was told that "normally you dont seek for a cough" so I tried to explain that it wasnt for the cough I wanted to see a doctor, it was the brown phlegm... She wouldnt have any of it, so I told her about my itchy eyes instead and she was happy to make me an appointment for that. Like I was really gonna come away after an hour in the phone queue without an appointment for something!

I had a weird dream last night aswell, about my friend and her husband. I will give them different names so not embarras myself next time I meet them.
I will call them Jane and Bob. I dreamed that I was starting a relationship with Bob, we were kissing in their lounge even though Jane was sitting in the sofa with the children. I whispered to Bob: "But what about Jane? Are you really not together anymore?" He assured me that they were not, and only living together whilst the divorce was going through. And apparently Jane was fine with me. I looked at Jane and she nodded and said it was cool, although her eyes was really sad.
We then sat down to eat and Bob handed me a bowl of icecream to put on my salad. I handed it to Jane who looked at me with very tired eyes and said that the icecream was for the children, not for the adults, so I tried to scrape it off my plate to one of the childrens plate, but it had melted and was more like icecream sauce. At which point I woke up and felt very confused.
So, are there any dream interpretators out there? What does this dream mean??

Since I am not going out anywhere today either, I am having a SATC marathon, having a great day with Carrie and the girls, analyzing relationships and life.
I wonder what a "dust truffel" is. When Charlotte and Trey are buying a new bed, Treys mother insists that they buy a bed with a "dust truffel" or is it "dustruffel"?
Anyone who knows? Please explain to me.

It is now three days til christmas, what song should I play?
Oh I know! This one! Hope you like it!

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share