Thursday 3 December 2009

Almost, Almost

Ahhh, thursday night, which means that tomorrow is Friday and the weekend is here. Bliss! Today has gone pretty smoothly, the exam went well, although my tutor thought I should take more time to look through it. Which I do undertand, but if I have double checked it twice, I feel that the more I look at it, the more I will think about different ways to write it and possibly make a worse job out of it.
Work has been work, I cant really say anything about it, I still love it. And now I am home, exhausted, getting ready for bed with a new magazine.
The weekend holds relaxation, reading and fun stuff with friends, I will tell you all about it later.
I have been pondering which Christmas song to choose for you today, and come up with that it has to be this one. I am not sure it is a christmas song as much as a winter song. So I thought I would play it now before we get too close to christmas.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share