Saturday 5 December 2009

Christmas cards and household waste


I have been thinking that I need to get on with writing all my christmas cards soon. And last night was the night planned for that task, however I realised I have misplaced or lost my addressbook so I have no addresses!
I have emailed and txted everyone and am now awaiting people to get back to me. Somehow I have a feeling it might a while before most people reply...

I recieved a note from my landlady just now asking me to recycle my household waste. And take it to the recycling depot. Obviously we should all recycle, but why is she telling me now? When I have lived here for just over six months?
Pointing out that the binmen only comes once a forthnight? How can they expect a house - where five adults live - to only throw out 3 rubbish bags each, every two weeks? So I now have to start recycling in my little flat and take the rubbish for a hike before I can dispose of it. Im not impressed I have to say. Why cant they give us a second wheeliebin?

Christmas song of today?
Before I head out to the country side where Marie lives?
It has to be an upbeat fun song. Like this one.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share