Tuesday 1 December 2009

New Experiences

I thought today would be a huge day in my life. Maybe even a turningpoint? As it is the first time ever. In my 33 year long life that I today ate a falafel.
One of my colleagues swears by it and says it is the nices thing you could ever put in your mouth. So I planned, that today on my way home from work I would stop by the falafel place and get one.
And it was nice. I really liked the falafel balls (or whatever you call them) but I am not convinced they go very well with the gerkins and the garlic sauce. Which is odd since gerkins and garlic sauce are two of my favourite condiments (although not together, I think that is what made the flavour slightly odd)
So next time I will ask just for the balls and salad.

It is now about an hour after I ate it and I am already hungry again....so maybe it wasnt so good afterall. I can feel a kitchen cupboard raide coming on.
Which is really no point since I am still at my mothers house and she never has any nice surprises at the back of the cupboards. I guess she learned the hard way, that it is no point trying to hide sweets and goodies, me and my dad will find it.

Anyway, tonight is tuesday night which means tv bonanza!
"Biggest looser" followed by "Ugly Betty" followed by "Desperate Housewives" my favourite serie ever. Apart from "SATC" of course. And "Friends". And "Ghost whisperer"
Today is also the first of December. I have not opened the first door in my advent calendars since I am not at my own house, but will instead get to open two, tomorrow.
So what Christmas song will I play for you today?

This one!

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share